Did you know such a thing existed? It does! And now, the only question is what to do about it… lasagna or zucchini carbonara for dinner? Or penne with a manly meat sauce or mac & cheese! Or maybe “just” a quick, throw-it-together buttered linguine. So many choices…
If you’ve poked around the pasta recipes over the last couple of years, you know that I frequently use Dreamfields Pasta. It’s a healthier pasta option – when prepared according to package instructions, it’s designed to only deliver 5 grams of digestible carbs per serving.
And to celebrate a healthier National Pasta Month, we’ve teamed up with Dreamfields to share a few recipes that are perfect for that cooler weather than most of you probably get to enjoy right now (luckies – I have 98% humidity and mid-90s highs still).
They’re also providing a Dreamfields Pasta Prize Package Giveaway for a couple of lucky readers! The prize package includes:
– ~12 boxes of Dreamfields Pasta
– A $25 gift card
To enter the giveaway, simply answer this question in the comments below: What is your all-time, hands-down, most favorite pasta dish ever? EVER.
Mine? It always comes back to macaroni & cheese.
You can earn up to 4 bonus entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment that you’ve tweeted about the giveaway. It’s simple – just click here!
– Leaving a separate comment that you like Dreamfields on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment that you follow Dreamfields on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment that you follow Dreamfields on Pinterest.
(Remember: bonus entries can only be counted if entered as a separate comment.)
Congrats to Nicole (#112) and Sarah (#228) – please check your email inbox for instructions on claiming your prize.
The fine print:
– Maximum of 5 entries per person.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) 10/31.
– 2 winners will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
– 2 winners will receive a pasta prize package and a $25 gift card (maximum retail value of prize = $56).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– Prize is being provided directly to the winner by the giveaway sponsor.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.