It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 11th day of Christmas, there was a Silpat Baking Mat.
I am a huge, huge Silpat fan. It makes clean-up after honey-roasted nuts a breeze and it gives chocolate chip cookies those perfectly browned, crispy bottoms. And this one is the half-sheet size so it’s perfect for your large jelly roll pans.
BigKitchen is providing the Silpat for today’s giveaway. To enter, simply visit BigKitchen’s website, find one of your cooking Christmas wish list items, and then tell me about it in the comments section below! (And if you order from BigKitchen through 12/31, you can take 15% off with the code FOODIEBRIDE.)
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Jenn B with comment #180 is the winner! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
I have the pasta roller/cutter set for my mixer at the top of my wish list.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow BigKitchen on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow BigKitchen on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow BigKitchen on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
– Winners will receive a Silpat Half-Size Baking Mat (maximum retail value of prize = $25).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– This prize is provided by BigKitchen.com.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.