Hi. My name is Shawnda and I am a Target junkie.
“Junkie” is… maybe a stretch. But between Cartwheel and price-matching with Amazon and the 5% off with my Target debit card and always free shipping… I’m usually out of my budgeted fun money by the 4th of every month.
If I can’t find it at Target, it has less than a 5% chance of ever hanging in my closet. True story.
Does your Visa need a bandaid? Do you need an extra pair of galaxy kitten tights? Want to just spend 30 minutes of quiet time trying on clothes at Target, no questions asked and no one telling you that she has to go potty every 5 minutes when you know she just wants to play in the water fountain for the 3rd time but you don’t have a spare change of clothes for her and what happens if she really isn’t kidding this time?
Her biography will be titled “The Girl Who Cried Potty.”
Simply answer this question in the comments below: What is your favorite Christmas movies?
You guys turned me on to Elf and it now very closely rivals Christmas Vacation as my favorite Christmas movie. Elf is a lot easier to watch with an almost-4-year-old, although she refers to Christmas Vacation as “The Christmas movie with the Mommy words.” But I still gotta go with Clark & Cousin Eddie.
Update: The winner is… Michelle with comment #118! Thanks for reading – and check your meail!
You can earn up to 3 extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
(Bonus entries must be left as separate comments to count as extra entries – your comment number is your “raffle ticket.”) The fine print:
– Maximum of four (4) entries per person.
– All “My Favorite Things” giveaways end at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 12th.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post.
– Winners will receive their choice of a $100 Target GiftCard via mail or email (maximum retail value of prize = $100).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, because we love you guys.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.