Who doesn’t love order? An entire cabinet’s worth of shiny new pots, lined up neatly. Each with it’s very own lid. That fits!
The perfection lasts about 4 days. Then they just get shoved under the cooktop after their first trip through the dishwasher and you almost get the cabinet door completely closed before you notice that one hold-out macaroni noodle stuck to the side.
Did I run the dishwasher without a Finish tab again?
The 3rd item of our Favorite Things giveaway is a big 17 piece set of shiny, stainless steel Cuisinart cookware. It’s all yours to do whatever you’d like to do. Boil, sear, simmer, scorch, and burn.
But hopefully not that thing that happens when you walk out of the room and forget about the leftover chili that was supposed to be frito pie for lunch.
That also sometimes happens.
Update: The winner is… Bianca with comment #210! Thanks for reading – and check your email!
To enter to win the cookware, simply put all your holly and your jolly aside, forget the reason for the season, pull out your very best Grinch face, and answer this question in the comments below: What Christmas song do you absolutely despise and why?
There is a lot of terrible Christmas music out there. Some incredibly sad, some incredibly annoying, and some just incredibly dumb. I mean, how do you decide the worst of the worst between Last Christmas, Christmas Shoes, and creepy Baby It’s Cold Outside in its many creepy forms?
While I originally thought I’d have a hard time picking a new bad song this year – do I still hate “Last Christmas” with the fire of 10000 Texas summers or is it just habit now? – I ran out of iTunes Radio skips this morning and do you know what iFate served me up?
Last Christmas by Wham.
Yep. Still the worst Christmas song ever.
Now let’s all go sing a terribly off-key version of O Holy Night and find our will to live again!
You can earn up to 3 extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
(Bonus entries must be left as separate comments to count as extra entries – your comment number is your “raffle ticket.”) The fine print:
– Maximum of four (4) entries per person.
– All “My Favorite Things” giveaways end at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 12th.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post.
– Winners will receive a Cuisinart 77-17 Chef’s Classic Stainless 17-Piece Cookware Set (maximum retail value of prize = $200).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, because we love you guys.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.