On the 9th day of Christmas, there was my favorite cookbook and gadget to make homemade ice cream!
I finally bit the bullet earlier this year and purchased the ice cream attachment for my mixer. And it changed my life. No more emptying the freezer of every cube of ice before realizing you’re out of rock salt. No more realizing that there’s not enough ice to churn ice cream. See? Life changing.
Oh, and when you don’t have enough ice and you still try to make ice cream? You make butter. Vanilla bean butter. I don’t recommend it 😳
One lucky winner will receive a copy of The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz and be able to select between the Cuisinart ice cream maker or the Kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment.
To enter the giveaway, answer this question in the comments below: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love a good, “plain” vanilla bean. Or a rich, chocolatey chocolate.
Update: The winner is Carissa with comment #363!
The fine print:
– Maximum of three comments per person. You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you like us on Facebook.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) tonight.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post tomorrow.
– Winners will receive a copy of The Perfect Scoop and their choice of either the Cuisinart or Kitchenaid Ice Cream models. Maximum retail value of prize package is $75.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.
Good luck! And check out what’s coming next in the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!