It’s the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! On the 3rd day of Christmas, there was a Cuisinart Waffle Maker.
We’ve had this waffle maker a year and it makes fantastic waffles. The outsides are crispy, the insides are fluffy. You need only a little butter and some maple syrup to make a party.
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below and tell me: What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Update: The random generator thingy has spoken: Blondie with comment #399 is the winner! Please check your email for instructions on claiming your prize. The elves are waiting!
I love the ever quotable, endlessly watchable, will-never-get-old National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
You can earn up to 4 extra entries by:
– Tweet about the giveaway (it’s easy, just click here!) and leave the link to your Tweet in the comments.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow my mad recipe pinning and house projects that I wish I could pay someone to do for me on Pinterest.
(Extra entries can only be counted if left as a separate comment – your comment # is your entry.)
The fine print:
– Maximum of five (5) entries per person.
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 13th.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post after selected.
– Winners will receive an Cuisinart 4-Slice Waffle Maker (maximum retail value of prize = $60).
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments can be subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– All prizes are provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, unless stated otherwise.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.