Brought to you by the Number 4:
The 90th Anniversary Edition Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. It’s beautiful in all it’s candy apple redness. And shiny. And it’s the sparkliest way I know how to say thank you for reading.
When I started blogging 4-ish years ago, I had no idea how to operate a camera. I could turn it on, take a picture, and transfer them to my laptop. That’s it. The early days of this blog are full of blurry, poorly lit and embarrassingly composed shots. Now, when I take pictures of my 9-month old, I often get what I’ve learned to be the ultimate mom-with-a-camera compliment:
What kind of camera do you have?!
Ha! Although to be fair, someone has yet to ask me what kind of oven I have 🙂 I keep telling myself that I’m going to go back and replace those photos… but until someone figures out how to bottle and sell extra free time, it remains only a dream. But you don’t care about my ramblings – let’s get to the mixer giveaway!
All you have to do is tell me, what are some of the best things you’ve eaten or cooked in the last month. Or year. Maybe it was a super fancy dinner out. Maybe it was a super juicy, last-of-season peach. Or maybe it was an early Monday morning run to Chick-fil-A after having wicked chicken biscuit withdrawals on Sunday. (I should start a support group because I know I’m not the only one!)
And since that really only takes care of one entry, just stop by Nd say hi for the rest of the week.
- The giveaway will be open for entry from now until Thursday, 11/4/10 at 11:59pm central.
- One entry per person. And don’t forget to leave a valid email address – no email, no winner notification! (Nothing funky happens with your email as a result of commenting. It’s also not visible to the public. Pinky swear!)
- The winner will be chosen at random by one of those cold, unfeeling random number generator sites.
- The winner will be announced here (and emailed) on Friday, 11/5/10.
- Want two extra chances to win Big Red up there? Follow me on Facebook and Twitter (simply leave an extra comment to let me know)
That’s it! Couldn’t be any easier. Or better. Unless it came complete with a tall pitcher of ice cold margarita. And a straw.