It’s here! Finally! The last week of
Birthday Christmas in July! My friends and family are thankful. They haven’t heard the b-word from me all month. And I bet they’re hoping I’ll do this every year 😛
The Foodie Groom would say that we saved the best giveaway for last. And I’d say that picking a favorite would be like choosing between your four children… if your children could stylishly carry all your groceries, make margaritas, save your new white shirt from a splattery mess, and whip up a swiss meringue buttercream without so much as breaking a sweat.
This week, we’re giving away a KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer in the color of your choice. To enter, simply leave a comment below and tell us: What’s the first thing that you’d make with a new stand mixer?
Me, I’d slap the whisk attachment on give it a workout with something that I’d never attempt by hand in a million years. Like homemade marshmallows.
The fine print:
– One comment per person.
– You can earn two extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment that you like us on Facebook.
– Giveaway ends at 11:59pm (Texas time!) on Friday.
– One winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post on Saturday.
– Winner may pick any color stand mixer or a gift card to Amazon or Williams-Sonoma (maximum value of gift card or mixer = $300).
– If prize isn’t claimed within 7 days, a second winner will be selected.
– Due to freight limitations, the mixer can only be shipped within North America. International winners will receive a gift card.