Cherry tomatoes coming out of your ears? Me, too. Isn’t it awesome 🙂 I’ve pulled together a few of our cherry tomato greatest hits and would love to hear about yours in the comments section!
1. Quickly roast them. And then toss them with pasta, leftover chicken, and artichokes…
2. Slow-roast them. Low heat, a couple of hours, and then try to stop yourself from eating the entire pan before tossing into pasta or on sandwiches and pizza.
3. Quarter cherry tomatoes, toss with chopped red onion, the hottest jalapenos you can find, cilantro, salt, and a little lime juice. And then scoop that with chips, over tacos…
…Or on a fancy hamburger
4. Grilled. Toss with olive oil and throw them over open flame. And then throw them over a steak.
5. Give them a quick rinse, a pat try, and then sit on the couch with a bowl in your lap. It’s more respectable than a bag of Funyons.