Hey, look. It’s another super easy way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. And it only involves a little math:
1 part barbecue sauce
1 part cranberry sauce
3. Watch your husband dip a tester sweet potato fry in it and complain about it being too cranberry-y.
4. Add another part barbecue sauce.
7. Get approval from the barbecue sauce snob in the house.
8. Spoon it over pulled pork sandwiches. Or turkey sandwiches! And use the rest as a dipper for sweet potato fries.
9. Eat too much.
10. Declare the entire house a carb-free, lean-protein-only zone ’til Christmas.
11. Forget and eat a brownie for dessert.
Inspired by Pink Parsley
This post cracked me up! We always, without fail, forget to put the cranberry sauce on the table on Thanksgiving, so I know we will have leftovers of it — can’t wait to try this barbecue sauce!
I always make morning declarations like that “carb-free, protein-only” and then forget by evening when I want a nice, carb-y snack. Darn…
Love! This bbq sauce looks so tasty…
Sounds like a great way to enjoy leftover cranberry sauce!
That will be awesome, this barbecue sauce, leftover rolls and leftover turkey. Yum, yum.
Haha I love the step-by-step guide. 😛
Haha love that you called him the bbq sauce snob! And yes, this is a must-try for sure!
Sounds good to me! How easy, too!