There are 11 shopping days left until Christmas. How are you faring? Are you hyperventilating at the idea of the Single-Digit-Countdown coming on Monday? Or are you all done?
I am done. Jason is not.
And if you are not, then I might have a little something for you: a $100 Amazon Gift Card! Because Santa can always find something else to go under the tree.
To enter to win the gift card, simply answer this question in the comments below: What is your favorite holiday cookie/confection?
Me? My mom’s gingerbread and my grandma’s “Fuzzy Fingers” are two of my very favorite things in the world. Grandma always makes a nice spread of homemade candy: a layered peanut butter cup-like dessert, pink peanut patties, and the fuzzy fingers (although I prefer my fingers naked). Fuzzy Fingers are a chewy candy made with date & rice crispies. The “fuzzy” ones are rolled in coconut (no thanks), the naked ones? Those things are all mine.
Update: The winner is Heather S’s sugar cookies on comment #322!
You can earn up to 3 extra entries by:
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Twitter.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow us on Facebook.
– Leaving a separate comment below that you follow the blog’s Instagram feed.
(Bonus entries must be left as separate comments to count as extra entries – your comment number is your “raffle ticket.”)
The fine print:
– Maximum of four (4) entries per person.
– Giveaway ends at 12:01am (Texas time!) on December 19th.
– Winner will be selected by one of those cold, soulless, unfeeling random number generator thingies and announced on this post.
– Winners will receive a $100 Amazon E-Gift Card sent to the email address of their choice.
– Prize must be claimed within 7 days or it will be forfeited.
– Winning “extra entry” comments subject to verification.
– Prize can only be shipped to a US address.
– Prize provided by Confections of a Foodie Bride, because we love you guys.
– Official giveaway rules can be found here.